I love reading books and I am always grateful to the amazing authors and publishers which allow me to read such amazing books. Therefore I am happy to share my blog and allow authors to write posts on my blog.
If you are an author of a book I have read/reviewed and would be interested in a guest post or author interview, please contact me below. I will be more than happy to share your views and responses on my blog and publicise your work with information about your book(s). Please leave in the comment section what you would be interested in doing and we can try to arrange a mutually convenient date to do so.
The basic questions which I use for an author interview are:
- Where did you find the inspiration for your book/series?
- What is your writing process?
- Please describe what your book is about in one sentence.
- How long did it take to write the book?
- How did you choose the names for your characters?
- If you could be any character from your story, who would you choose and why?
- What is your top tip for aspiring writers?
Feel free to tweak any of these questions to your liking. Don’t hesitate to contact me to arrange a post!
If you are a publisher, I am happy to participate in blog tours and promote books that I am interested in! Please contact me to arrange this.
PSA: I will not review books in PDF format.
I will happily review books from NetGalley and physical copies, as I find them easier to read and enjoy.
I do not review erotica, historical or religious books. Please do not contact me to review any of these genres, I would rather someone who enjoys the genre gets the opportunity to review them.